Monday 27 August 2007

WXNT Indianapolis IN 1430

WXNT Indianapolis IN is not the most common station on 1430, with its superdominants KLO and KEZW. I heard them last October during KONG15, but I didn't find out until today when I listened to a 160-minute-long minidisc recording of 1430 kHz.
I just received a very nice reply from Scott Sands, the Director of Operations and Programming in Entercom Indianapolis WZPL/WNTR/WXNT. I'd like to publish his letter here:
"Wow, thanks for your note. I haven't done a QSL verification in years. I thought it was a dead hobby; so, it's good to know it's still a livingtradition for broadcast radio fans worldwide. I'm flattered to haveWXNT-AM/Indianapolis included on your DX list.
All the best from Indianapolis and the staff of Newstalk 1430-AM, Scott"

No comments: