Tuesday 11 December 2012

WTDR Gadsden AL 1350

Less than 30 minutes after I heard WWWL, I also picked up WTDR on 1350 AM on November 6, 2012. Both were indeed most wanted! James C. Burton, Operations Manager/Production Director,  writes: "Yes, what you heard was in fact WTDR 1350 AM. Funny thing is, had you listened before October, you would have heard something completely different. We were airing a News Talk format until 10/5, then we began simulcasting an FM station out of Oxford (Thunder 92.7). As you can see below we have two other AM stations, and there is actually a third station (1490 AM) which is what 104.3 and 99.1 are simulcasting off of. I'd never actually heard of DX'ing until I received this email and Googled it, and that is really cool that you can pick us up! Let me know if you can pick up any of our other stations".

No comments: